- 20+ years experience as a top producing Realtor, top exclusive Listing agent, and best designated Buyer’s agent in the western suburbs of Boston.
- 20+ years experience in home renovation, historic restoration, condo conversions.
- Trained in negotiation, pricing, staging, buyer agency, historic homes, relocation, GREEN technology and closing.
- Member, Great Boston Real Estate Board, Mass Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Past member, GBREB Professional Standards Committee.
- Past member and Chairman, Newton Community Preservation Committee.
- Past PTO co-president, Mason Rice School.
- Past volunteer, Newton Human Rights Commission, Newton Energy Commission.
- Former Commissioner, Newton East Little League.
- Awarded Mayoral Citation for Community Service, 2009.
- BA, Princeton University; Graduate work at UMass and Harvard.
- Married, three children, resident of Newton for more than 30 years.
“To return to home page, click on Hammond Residential masthead”